M.A.C.K. BOARD 2019-20
ANNUAL FUND CHAIR
KOREAN PARENTS GROUP LIAISON
NEW FAMILIES ENGAGEMENT
TEACHER REP, K-3
TEACHER REP, 4-6
Become a M.A.C.K. Board Member!
M.A.C.K. is always looking for board members who are committed to working together to better Mountain Avenue Elementary School. Board members agree to the following:
- Contribute to M.A.C.K.'s Annual Fund
- Attend monthly Board meetings (held at 6:30 PM once a month)
- Lead or co-lead a M.A.C.K. Committee
- Spread interest and excitement about M.A.C.K. and our school
- Sign a code of conduct
- Understand and comply with the fiscal and legal responsibilities of serving on a non-profit Board of Directors
If you are interested in learning more about Board membership, email our M.A.C.K. President Annie Klein at email@example.com.