What We Do
The Glendale Unified Student Wellness Services Department provides a variety of services and support for students and their families. The department is always ready to serve students who need additional support.
- School-based counseling services, including individual counseling for students
- Online counseling referral system for teachers and staff
- Assistance for foster students and those experiencing homelessness
- Attendance resources
- Mental Health & Wellbeing newsletters, videos, and resources
- Family Engagement
- Telehealth services
- Virtual wellness room for students, employees, and families
- Parent/family and student support groups
- Suicide Prevention Training - Parent support group presentations, QPR (Questions, Persuade, and Refer), and Youth Mental Health First Aid training
- Intervention Programs
Students and families who would like additional assistance or information on available services and support should contact the department by calling (818) 241-3111 x1500.