Due to COVID-19 restrictions, enrollment will be by appointment only.
**We will strictly adhere to all COVID-19 safety protocols.**
We are currently enrolling for the 2022-23 school year only. Enrollment for the 2023-24 school year will begin in February. Please visit our page at the beginning of the new year for more updates.
We are offering a campus tour for those families that live outside of our enrollment boundaries on December 8, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. If you are interested in participating, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spot.
Please schedule your appointment by calling our office at 818-249-5871.
Students with last names B-D, F-H, J, Z - Contact: Melba Jean Atiga, Ext. 1267 (email@example.com)
Students with last names A, N-T - Contact: Medik Avanessian, Ext. 1263 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Students with last names E, I, K-M, U-Y - Contact: Annick Downhower, Ext. 1265 (email@example.com)
New Students to GUSD:
Please download, print and complete a packet before your registration appointment. You can also pick up printed copies from our school's office between the hours of 8:30 am & 3:30 pm.
If your child currently attends another GUSD school but you have moved to our area and would like to change schools for the 22-23 school year, please complete a transfer form and provide updated proof of residency. Please email the packet and two proofs of residency to CVEnrollment@gusd.net.
Turning in your documentation:
You may stop by our office at your appointment time OR you may upload the documents online. If you choose to upload, please click here and start a new pre-enrollment. Don’t forget to click submit at the end of the pre-enrollment. You must then email us at CVEnrollment@gusd.net and let us know you have completed the pre-enrollment. We will review your documents and call you at your appointment time to finalize your child’s enrollment. Please note: We do not monitor uploaded packets. Parents must email and inform us to look for their student. All required documents must be uploaded prior to your appointment.
A. Completed Enrollment Packet
B. Legal proof of Age
- A certified copy of a birth certificate or a statement by the local registrar or county recorder certifying the date of the birth.
- A duly attested baptism certificate
- When none of the forgoing is obtainable, an affidavit from the parent/legal guardian.(contact school for requirements for a parental affidavit)
C. Verification of Residency. Current bills for any of the following two:
- Phone Company(Landline Only. No Cell Phone Bills)
- Gas Company
- Final Closing Statement from Escrow Company
- Rental Agreement
- Current property tax payment
- Communication from a government agency not dated more than 3 months ago
- Most recent pay stub
- Current voter registration receipt
- Mortgage Statement
If you are currently living with another party and do not have two of the items listed above, please complete a Parent Living With Another Party (PLWAP) form and provide the required documents. Please know this form must be updated annually.
D. Immunizations. We must receive a copy of your child’s immunization records. Please see enrollment packet for required immunizations. Students without complete immunizations will not be enrolled. However, if your child is in between inoculations please let us know.
E. Picture ID of Parent or Guardian enrolling the student: Driver’s License or passport.
F. Transcripts from previous high school or final 8th grade report card for incoming 9th graders.
SUBMIT THESE DOCUMENTS ONLY IF IT APPLIES TO YOUR CHILD:
1. If there are any court orders or legal bindings pertaining to the child, please provide a copy of the stamped order signed by a judge.
2. If your child has an IEP with another district, a copy of their latest IEP.
3. If your child has a 504 plan with another district, a copy of their latest 504.