• New summer break schedule!

    Beginning June 20, all registration appointments will take place at the Glendale Unified Student Support Services Office:

    GUSD Administration Building, Room 203
    223 N. Jackson Street
    Glendale, CA 91206

    Follow the links below to schedule a registration appointment and download an enrollment packet!

    How to Enroll

    1. Find your school of residence.
    2. Make a registration appointment. Beginning June 20, all registration appointments will take place at the Glendale Unified administration building. 223 N. Jackson Street, Glendale, CA 91206.
    3. Download and complete an enrollment packet (see links below).
    4. Visit preenroll.gusd.net to upload your enrollment packet and supporting documents prior to your registration appointment. 

    Transitional Kindergarten Expansion

    Glendale Unified is proud to implement a five-year phased process to expand TK to all four-year-olds by the 2025-26 school year. Students who turn 5 between September 2, 2022 and February 2, 2023 can enroll in TK for the 2022-23 school year. Learn more.


    If you do not reside within Glendale Unified School District boundaries, or if you live in the District and would like to attend a school other than your school of residence, please submit a permit application at gusdpermits.com.

    Stay connected with us! 

  • Registration Information

Required Documents

  • A. Completed Enrollment Packet


    B. Legal proof of Age

    • A certified copy of a birth certificate or a statement by  the local registrar or county recorder certifying the date of the birth.
    • Passport
    • A duly attested baptism certificate
    • When none of the forgoing is obtainable, an affidavit from the parent/legal guardian.(contact school for requirements for a parental affidavit)


    C. Verification of Residency. Current bills for any of the following two:           

    • Water/Power/Sewer/Trash 
    • Phone Company(Landline Only. No Cell Phone Bills)  
    • Gas Company
    • Final Closing Statement from Escrow Company
    • Rental Agreement
    • Current property tax payment
    • Communication from a government agency not dated more than 3 months ago
    • Most recent pay stub
    • Current voter registration receipt
    • Mortgage Statement


    If you are currently living with another party and do not have two of the items listed above, please complete a Parent Living With Another Party (PLWAP) form and provide the required documents. Please know this form must be updated annually.  


    PLWAP Form in English

    PLWAP Form in Armenian

    PLWAP Form in Spanish

    PLWAP Form in Korean


    D. Immunizations. We must receive a copy of your child’s immunization records. Please see enrollment packet for required immunizations. Students without complete immunizations will not be enrolled. However, if your child is in between inoculations please let us know.


    E. Picture ID of Parent or Guardian enrolling the student: Driver’s License or passport.


    ****For Kinder & 1st Grade Students: Health Examination Forms signed by a pediatrician are not mandatory at the time of enrollment but must be turned into the school office by no later than first day of school. Students enrolling in TK, 2nd-6th do not need the health examination form.


    ****For TK and Kinder Students: Oral Examination Forms signed by a dentist are not mandatory at the time of enrollment but must be turned into the school office by no later than first day of school. Students enrolling in 1st-6th grade do not need the oral examination form.



     1. If there are any court orders or legal bindings pertaining to the child, please provide a copy of the stamped order signed by a judge.

     2. If your child has an IEP with another district, a copy of their latest IEP.

     3. If your child has a 504 plan with another district, a copy of their latest 504.


Board Policy

  • Per Board Policy 5115, your child may be reassigned at another Glendale school due to class size and space availability. For "capped" students, Student Support Services shall maintain a waiting list in priority order for students wanting entry into their school of residence and will notify parent or guardian when an opening occurs during the school year. You will be notified of your student's placement through phone call and/or email. We do everything we can to avoid moving students, but there are times it is necessary due to space limitations.