Health & Safety
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends delaying travel until you are fully vaccinated.
If you are not fully vaccinated and must travel, follow CDC’s recommendations for people who are not fully vaccinated traveling internationally or domestically.
- Find all CDC travel guidelines here
- Infographic on CDC travel guidelines
- COVID-19 travel planner
- When NOT to travel: avoid spreading COVID-19
- Stay informed and read CDC's travel FAQ's
- Preventing COVID-19: Masks
- California's requirements and recommendations for mega-events