Health & Safety
Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Travel Advisory (Updated November 4, 2021)
Keep up with the COVID-19 mandates. CDC recommends delaying travel until you are fully vaccinated because travel increases your chance of getting and spreading COVID-19.
If you are not fully vaccinated and must travel, follow CDC’s recommendations for people who are not fully vaccinated traveling internationally or domestically.
- Find all CDC travel guidelines here
- Infographic on CDC travel guidelines
- COVID-19 travel planner
- When NOT to travel: avoid spreading COVID-19
- Stay informed and navigate through CDC's travel FAQ's
- Preventing COVID-19: Masks
- California's requirements and recommendations for mega-events