• Enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year will begin on February 22, 2022.
    Please check our page again after February 14, 2022, for more information and instructions. 

    Due to COVID-19 restrictions, enrollments will be by appointment only. 

    **We will strictly adhere to all COVID-19 safety protocols.**


    Please schedule your appointment by calling our office at 818-244-8414 ext. 1203 or by emailing TollEnrollment@gusd.net 

    New Students to GUSD:

    You may print and complete an enrollment packet beginning February 16, 2021. You can also pick up printed copies from our school's office beginning the same day between the hours of 8:00 a.m. & 3:30 p.m. 


    Middle School Packet

    MS Packet in English

    MS Packet in Spanish

    MS Packet in Armenian

    MS Packet in Korean



    If your child currently attends another GUSD school but you have moved to our area and would like to change schools for the 21-22 school year, please complete a transfer form and provide updated proof of residency. Please email the packet and two proofs of residency to  TollEnrollment@gusd.net.

    Transfer Form in English

    Transfer Form in Spanish

    Transfer Form in Armenian

    Transfer Form in Korean


    Additional Documents for All Students:


    "Form 8" Information



    Turning in your documentation:

    You may stop by our office at your appointment time to drop off the enrollment packet and supporting documentation OR you may upload the documentations online. If you choose to upload the documents online please click here and start a new pre-enrollment. Don’t forget to click submit at the end of the pre-enrollment. You must then email us at TollEnrollment@gusd.net and let us know you have uploaded the packet and documents. We will then review your documents and call you at your appointment time to finalize your child’s enrollment.  Please note: We do not monitor uploaded packets. Parents must email and inform us to look for their documents. All documents must be uploaded prior to your appointment.


    The following documents must be presented at your appointment or uploaded online: 

             A. Completed Enrollment Packet

             B. Legal proof of Age: Accepted forms of documents include:
                 birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate

             C. Proof of Residency (MUST SUBMIT TWO)
                 1. Current and original utility bill which is no more than two months old.
                    (If you are providing two utility bills they must be from two separate utility companies). 
                    We accept bills ONLY from water/power, gas, cable, landline and internet companies.
                 2. Escrow papers showing closing date
                 3. Rental agreement
                 4. Most current property tax payment receipt
                 5. Most recent pay stub
                 6. Current voter registration receipt
                 7. Communication from a government agency dated no more than three months ago.
                 8. If you are currently living with another party and do not have two of the items listed above,
                     please complete the Parent Living With Another Party form listed below and provide the required documents.
                     Please know this form must be updated annually.  
                     Parent Living With Another Party Form:  
    English     Armenian     Spanish    Korean

            D. Immunizations: We must receive a copy of your child’s immunization records.
                Please see enrollment packet for required immunizations.
                Students without complete immunizations will not be enrolled.
                However, if your child is in between inoculations please let us know. 

    Picture ID of Parent or Guardian enrolling the student: Driver’s License or passport

            F. Transcripts from previous high school or final 8
    th grade report card for incoming 9th graders



     A. If there are any court orders or legal bindings pertaining to the child, please provide a
         copy of the stamped order signed by a judge.

     B. If your child has an IEP with another district, a copy of his or her latest IEP.

     C. If your child has a 504 plan with another district, please provide us with a copy of it.

  • Per Board Policy 5115, your child may be reassigned at another Glendale school due to class size and space availability. For "capped" students, Student Support Services shall maintain a waiting list in priority order for students wanting entry into their school of residence and will notify parent or guardian when an opening occurs during the school year. You will be notified of your student's placement through phone call and/or email. We do everything we can to avoid moving students, but there are times it is necessary due to space limitations.