Class of 2025!
Welcome Class of 2025! I am looking forward to welcoming you to the Hoover Ohana and excited to support you as you navigate these next few years of high school.Please note that the registration deadline for incoming 9th graders is February 26th. Make sure to have all Google forms submitted and class selections made in the Q Student Portal.Mrs. Araxi DertavitianEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org*Due to the high volume of emails I am receiving, I will answer emails in the order they are received. Please allow 2 school days for a reply.Please join the ASB Class of 2025 Google Classroom for information about things happening at Hoover. The code is cyc3hzr.
More updates will be posted here so check back often. Thank you!
STEPS FOR REGISTRATION
- Watch Registration Video Above (If you missed the classroom presentations or are new to our district)
- Student Phone Numbers for Registration form link: https://forms.gle/wtApUojDWdSocZ6y5
- Registration Google form link: https://forms.gle/D2zjVQXZjHMK1DUL6
- Enter classes in the Q student portal: student.gusd.net
**If you have questions regarding your schedule/class selections, please email Mrs. Araxi at email@example.com
Important Registration Links:
Important Information Folders
Permit Information and Instructions
If Hoover is your assigned school of residence, you are automatically enrolled at Hoover. If Hoover is not your assigned school of residence, you must obtain a school permit from the Student Support Services office.
- If you live within GUSD boundaries: If you are a GUSD resident, and wish to attend a school other than your assigned school of residence, you must apply for an Intra-District Permit to attend Hoover.
- If you live outside GUSD boundaries: If you live outside GUSD attendance boundaries withing to attend Hoover, you must get a district release from your district of residence and apply for an Inter-District permit.
- Be sure to visit the GUSD permit site for more detailed information. Click here: GUSD Student Support Services Office/ Permits.
Incoming 9th graders who were on a permit (Inter/Intra) at Toll and NOT in the FLAG program, do not have an active enrollment with Hoover. You must re-apply for your permit. Applications open on March 1, 2021.
If you are planning on attending Hoover for the 2021-2022 school year and are on a permit and NOT in FLAG please follow ALL the steps below:
- Apply for the Intra-District Permit (for those with a Glendale address) or Inter-District Permit (for those with an address outside of Glendale), on GUSD's permit website gusdpermits.com and complete the application.
- Enroll at Hoover by comopleting the transfer form found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z-Ylq2-w3uYYnr-P_8V-n5j2Q7bzyusB/view?usp=sharing
- Upload the transfer form and two utility bills along with a copy of a parent’s/guardian’s ID in the Parent Connection. Instructions to upload can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uzjZ-_HHAhbnHG_CXDWNm0oJ-_qlS92u/view?usp=sharing
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org) to notify Ms. Moses that you have completed all the steps in order for her to verify that everything has been received.
If you are in the FLAG program and plan on attending Hoover for the 2021-2022 school year, please complete steps 2-4 above.