2021 Summer School Information
*If you took a summer school course outside of GUSD, you must submit the final transcript by August 2nd to the registrars office at email@example.com in order to receive credit.
Permit Information and Instructions
If Hoover is your assigned school of residence, you are automatically enrolled at Hoover. If Hoover is not your assigned school of residence, you must obtain a school permit from the Student Support Services office.
- If you live within GUSD boundaries: If you are a GUSD resident, and wish to attend a school other than your assigned school of residence, you must apply for an Intra-District Permit to attend Hoover.
- If you live outside GUSD boundaries: If you live outside GUSD attendance boundaries withing to attend Hoover, you must get a district release from your district of residence and apply for an Inter-District permit.
- Be sure to visit the GUSD permit site for more detailed information. Click here: GUSD Student Support Services Office/ Permits.
Incoming 9th graders who were on a permit (Inter/Intra) at Toll do not have an active enrollment with Hoover. You must re-apply for your permit. Applications open on March 1, 2021.
If you are planning on attending Hoover for the 2021-2022 school year and are on a permit please follow ALL the steps below:
- Apply for the Intra-District Permit (for those with a Glendale address) or Inter-District Permit (for those with an address outside of Glendale), on GUSD's permit website gusdpermits.com and complete the application.
- Enroll at Hoover by completing the transfer form found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z-Ylq2-w3uYYnr-P_8V-n5j2Q7bzyusB/view?usp=sharing
- Please email the completed transfer form, a copy of a parent/guardian ID, and two proofs of residency to HooverEnrollment@gusd.net
If you are in the FLAG program on an intra-district permit and plan on attending Hoover for the 2021-2022 school year, please complete steps 2-3 above.