Welcome Class of 2026
If you have any questions, please go to the counseling office to talk to your counselor.
Ms. Sandoval - 9th Grade Counselor
Be certain to go before/after school and/or during snack/lunch.
Permit Information and Instructions
If Hoover is your assigned school of residence, you are automatically enrolled at Hoover. If Hoover is not your assigned school of residence, you must obtain a school permit from the Student Support Services office.
- If you live within GUSD boundaries: If you are a GUSD resident, and wish to attend a school other than your assigned school of residence, you must apply for an Intra-District Permit to attend Hoover.
- If you live outside GUSD boundaries: If you live outside GUSD attendance boundaries withing to attend Hoover, you must get a district release from your district of residence and apply for an Inter-District permit.
- Be sure to visit the GUSD permit site for more detailed information. Click here: GUSD Student Support Services Office/ Permits.
Incoming 9th graders who were on a permit (Inter/Intra) at Toll do not have an active enrollment with Hoover. You must re-apply for your permit. Applications open on March 1, 2022.
If you are planning on attending Hoover for the 2022-2023 school year and are on a permit please follow ALL the steps below:
- Apply for the Intra-District Permit (for those with a Glendale address) or Inter-District Permit (for those with an address outside of Glendale), on GUSD's permit website gusdpermits.com and complete the application.
- Enroll at Hoover by completing the transfer form found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z-Ylq2-w3uYYnr-P_8V-n5j2Q7bzyusB/view?usp=sharing
- Please email the completed transfer form, a copy of a parent/guardian ID, and two proofs of residency to HooverEnrollment@gusd.net
If you are in the FLAG program on an intra-district permit and plan on attending Hoover for the 2022-2023 school year, please complete steps 2-3 above.