HIGH SCHOOL RESOURCES
General Review Sites
- Crash Course - Multiple courses in one web site -one of the best!
- Quizlet - Great review all subjects
- Kahoot - fun review games for groups or individuals
- Hippo Campus - Free videos in a variety of subjects
- Coursera - Enormous variety of subjects offered by universities
- Quizizz - Free review quizzes for all subjects
Electives Links & Other Resources
- Google Arts and Culture - Explore collections from around the world
- Incredibleart.org - Art lessons that you can look up by grade level, subject, artist, medium, or art period (Pre-school -College available)
- Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems - Grab some paper, pencils, and crayons and explore ways how drawing and writing come together.
- Enrichment - Activities which students can engage in at home
English Learners (ELD)
- Actively Learn - Reading Comprehension Practice
- Brainpop - (Clever)
- Typing Club - Typing Practice (Clever)
- Newsela - Newsela is a curated collection of current event articles for learners in Grades 2-12.
- If you have a music instrument...practice!
- Family puzzles or game boards
- Enjoy Nature (go for a walk , run, or ride a bike )
- Bake cookies or cook a family favorite recipe
- Scrapbook photos of friends and family
- Write a letter to a friend
- Organize an area in your room
- Read a book
- Create a comic book