All students new to GUSD must complete the enrollment packet and provided the necessary documents that are listed below.
Print and complete the enrollment forms below.
English Packets are fillable PDF if you prefer to download and save.
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL ENROLLMENT PACKET
MIDDLE SCHOOL ENROLLMENT PACKET
HIGH SCHOOL ENROLLMENT PACKET
Completed Enrollment Packet
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ENROLLMENT
Legal proof of Age: Accepted forms of documents include: birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate
Proof of Residency (MUST SUBMIT TWO):
- Current and original utility bill which is no more than two months old. (If you are providing two utility bills they must be from two separate utility companies).
- Escrow papers showing closing date
- Rental agreement
- most current property tax payment receipt
- Most recent pay stub
- Current voter registration receipt
- Communication from a government agency dated no more than three months ago.
- If you are currently living with another party and do not have two of the items listed above, please complete the Parent Living With Under Party form listed below and provide the required documents. Please know this form must be updated annually. Parent Living With Another Party Form: English Armenian Spanish Korean
Immunizations: We must receive a copy of your child’s immunization records. Please see enrollment packet for required immunizations. If your child does not have all the required immunizations at the time of enrollment, he or she will be ‘conditionally’ enrolled but proof of all missing immunizations will be required before the start of the 20-21 school year.
Picture ID of Parent or Guardian enrolling the student: Driver’s License or passport
For Kinder & 1st Grade Students: Oral and Health Examination Forms signed by a dentist and pediatrician are not mandatory at the time of enrollment but must be turned into the school office as soon as you have them available. Students enrolling in 2nd-6th do not need the oral and health examinations forms.