Transcript Requests - as of April 3, 2020
Due to current COVID 19 restrictions you will not be able to request or receive transcipts in person.
All transcript requests will be processed remotely via email and fillable PDF form submission.
Submit all transcript requests via email to CVHS Registrar Ms. Marine Sanosyan firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill out the transcript request form and attach it to an email to Ms. Sanosyan. All fields must be filled in. Include the full address to mail the transcript or an email to send it digitally. Incomplete forms will not be processed. All requests for hard copies will be mailed.
The transcript request form should be downloaded by clicking this link: Link to CVHS Transcript Request Fillable Form v.2.
- PLEASE NOTE: You MUST download the form to your desktop and open it with Adobe Acrobat Reader and fill out. DO NOT FILL OUT IN YOUR BROWSER WINDOW.
- Once you have full filled out the form, press the print icon at the bottom of the document and it will take you to the print dialog in Adobe Acrobat. Print or Save the document as a new PDF and add your last name to the file name. This will ensure your information will be saved on the form.
Requests will be processed as soon as possible after receipt of the above documents.Please don't panic: Class of 2020 transcript orders that were already submitted will be mailed or uploaded to colleges as soon as final grades are processed and will be postmarked prior to the July 1st deadline. Congratulations and have a great summer!
Submit all transcript requests via email to Marine Sanosyan email@example.com.
The email request must include an attached letter with the following information:
- Full Legal Name at the time you attended CV
- Date of Birth
- Year you graduated or left CV
- Reason for your request
- Number of Official and/or Unofficial transcript(s) being ordered
- Exact mailing address(es) or email address(es) of recipient
- Your signature
- Copy of picture identification (example: driver’s license)
Please note: No transcripts will be available for pick-up at this time. All transcripts will be sent via US postal or email.