Transcript Requests - during COVID school closure
Due to current COVID 19 restrictions you will not be able to request or receive transcipts in person.
All transcript requests will be processed remotely via email and fillable PDF form submission.
Submit all transcript requests via email to the CVHS Registrar, Ms. Marine Sanosyan email@example.com.
Please fill out the transcript request form and send the completed form via email to Ms. Sanosyan. All fields must be filled in. Include the full address to mail the transcript or an email to send it digitally. Incomplete forms will not be processed. All requests for hard copies will be sent via U.S. Mail.
The transcript request form should be downloaded by clicking this link: CV TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM
- PLEASE NOTE: You must save the form as a pdf and send it via email for processing. Please include your name in the title of your saved form (ex. StudentNameTranscriptRequest.pdf)
Requests will be processed as soon as possible after receipt but please allow up to 3-5 school days for processing.Class of 2021 Students: For Common App, SendEDU, Coalition App, or NCAA applications, please "CC" your current CV counselor when you submit the order form via email to Ms. Sanosyan.
Submit all transcript requests via email to Marine Sanosyan firstname.lastname@example.org.
The email request must include an attached letter with the following information:
- Full Legal Name at the time you attended CV
- Date of Birth
- Year you graduated or left CV
- Reason for your request
- Number of Official and/or Unofficial transcript(s) being ordered
- Exact mailing address(es) or email address(es) of recipient
- Your signature
- Copy of picture identification (example: driver’s license)
Please note: No transcripts will be available for pick-up at this time. All transcripts will be sent via US postal or email.