Enrollment Information for the 2020-2021 School Year
If this is the first time your child is entering GUSD, please pre-enroll your child by clicking HERE prior to completing the enrollment process as explained below.
2020-2021 Registrations will begin on Tuesday, February 25, 2020 at your child’s school of residence. To find your child's school of residence, please click on Street Finder. Forms for 2020-2021 enrollment will be posted soon.
Important Dates to Remember:
- November 01, 2019 - January 31, 2020: Magnet Schools and FLAG Programs Application Window
- January 11-31, 2020: Clark Magnet High School Application Window
- February 12, 2020: Magnet & FLAG Lottery
- March 1, 2020: Application Window for Inter-District and Intra-District window for 20-21 School Year Opens
- March 6, 2020: Clark Magnet High School Lottery for 20-21 School Year
- April 8, 2020: TK Parent Night
- August 19, 2020: First Day of 20-21 School Year
- November 23-27, 2020: Thanksgiving Break
- December 21, 2020 - January 6, 2021: Winter Break
- March 15-19, 2021: Spring Break
- June 10, 2021: Last Day of 20-21 School Year
*Dates subject to change**
- To enter Transitional Kindergarten during the 20-21 school year, a child must be five (5) years old on or between September 2, 2020 and December 2, 2020.
- To enter Kindergarten during the 20-21 school year, a child must be five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2020.
- To enter 1st Grade during the 20-21 school year, a child must be six (6) years old on or before September 1, 2020.
- To enter all other grade levels, a child will be placed in the appropriate grade level based on date of birth, prior school attendance, and district guidelines.