octubrePosted by MELISSA OGARA on 10/2/2019 10:00:00 AM
1. Prueba de practica sobre ser y los pronombres
Quiz on Thursday!
1. Finish country posters and email the FINAL PDF version no later than 7:59am Tuesday, Nov. 12!!
UPCOMING EVENTS AND DATES:
*Nov. 14 - Quiz on Ser and pronouns
*Nov. 18 - Exam on Chapter 1 AND geography
*Dec. - binder check
1. Gramatica - el verbo "ser"
*For Section E, instead of writing a paragraph about Ines, translate the paragraph there to English.
* For Part E, after translating, off to the side, re-write the paragraph in Spanish, but change the information to make it about yourself. (Write in Spanish about yourself with a minimum of 5 sentences)
1. Prueba de practica para las nacionalidades
1. COMPLETAR EL PROYECTO DEL ALEBRIJE PERSONAL
*Bring your completed poster with the alebrije and paragraph together on one paper
*Be prepared to read your paragraph to the class on Monday, Nov. 4
1. Alebrije Personal
*Read the requirements on the rubric as you research and plan and draw your alebrije
*NOTE: ON NOVEMBER 4 YOU WILL PRESENT YOUR ALEBRIJE TO THE CLASS BY READING THROUGH THE PARAGRAPH OF INFORMATION YOU'VE PREPARED ON YOUR PROJECT
1. Ser y los pronombres
*Your quiz on NOv. 4 will look just like this!
1. Busqueda individual sobre mi pais
* Complete ALL 9 of the boxes with places of interest you find in your country. All information you write will be in English.
1. La geografia
(*Make sure you remember to color in the map by continent as well as complete the matching excercises on the front side!)
1. Estudiar para la prueba sobre vocabulario (Capitulo 1)
Quiz on FRIDAY!
1. Hoja de estudios - Vocabulario Capitulo 1
2. Study for vocabulary quiz on chapter 1 (quiz on Friday!)
1. Gramatica - articulos, sustantivos, y adjetivos (15 points)
2. Bring a photo of you and your best friend together for your diario you will write on Monday! (foto -= 5points)
1. Los articulos definidos y los adjetivos
1. Vocabulario - Capitulo 1
*Use textbook, page 51 or this quizlet link for Spanish words:
1. Estudiar para el examen sobre Leccion Preliminar
** Exam next class, on Friday! You may want to bring your textbook so you can begin the new vocabulary list after your test!
septiembrePosted by MELISSA OGARA on 9/3/2019 4:00:00 AM
1. Vocabulario - Leccion preliminar (Use quizlet link via my web page to check your answers... use colored ink to correct work)
2. Begin studying for the exam we will have on Friday
1. Las estaciones y el tiempo
2. Bring a PHOTO of YOURSELF (no larger than 4x6 and not an original prized keepsake) AND 15-20 lined sheets of paper for your diario
1. Study for the quiz - Quiz will cover the following notes from our class lessons:
- Saludos y cortesia
- Pronunciacion y acentos
- los numeros hasta 199
- los dias
- los meses
- la fecha
- la hora (what time it is AND what time something happens)
1. Practice and rehearse lines for presentation.
- Practice and rehearse your lines for your presentation of your skits. You should have your lines memorized, but in a way that makes the conversation seem natural. Read through the rubric to make sure you know what I will be looking for! We will continue writing on Friday, and presentations will be done on Tuesday, September 24.
- Proofread your dialogue and make sure your writing is accurate. Make sure you've stuck to material from your vocabulary lists and class notes.
- Rehearse (read out loud) the parts you've written from class today and start memorizing!
- La hora (worksheet)
- La fecha
- Números y días (crucigrama = crossword puzzle)
- Hoja de estudios sobre los saludos y coretsía
agostoPosted by MELISSA OGARA on 8/19/2019 2:00:00 PM
- Un poco de todo
- Mas practica con el abecedario
- Saludos - Actividades A +B (Follow directions for each section)
1. Bring all materials listed on the first page of the green policies to class on Monday, August 26. (20 points)
**Make sure you remember to bring the yellow contract sheet (signed), the pink "hoja de informacion" sheet (completed with your answers, including #16), and the textbook form (blue or pink)
**Decorate both pages of your "diario" covers by placing clipart and drawings that represent you and will insire you to write. If you use words, try to look up the Spanish word. On each page, make sure you include your first and last name, your class number (alphabetical), and Período.
2. Follow these instructions and bring all three pages with you to class on Monday, August 26 (20 points)
- Print this page (you won't have to do this again. By printing the pages for homework and bringing the pages in, you are demonstrating to me that you know where to find the most important links that are relevant to this class)
- Print the "actividades de clase" page for per. 2 and 4 (click on the link for this page from my home page. Right click and print the page once it appears on your screen)
- Print my homepage
- Staple these three pages together
- On the top, right hand side of the first paper, write your full name, class number (alphabetical number), and the period you are in.