If you do, shop using the link below and a percentage of the sales goes back to VW!https://www.amazon.com/?&tag=
verduwoodlele-20&creative= 397325&camp=211173&link_code= ur1&adid=1EVH0N1686QTAQSR2Z5GYou can also find a shortcut to the Amazon link on the front page of the school website on the left side.
How to create a website shortcut on iPhones
1. Open up the website in the Safari web browser , and tap the share arrow.
2. Click on the Add to home screen button.
3. You'll see the following screen, where you can edit the name of the shortcut.
How to create a website shortcut on Android phones
1. Open the website in the Chrome web browser .
2. Click the 3 vertical dots at the top right and click on "Add to Home screen".
3. Enter a name for the shortcut and click Add.
4. Click "Add automatically" to add the shortcut to your Home screen.
What are Box Tops?
Box Tops is an easy way to earn cash for our school! Each pink Box Top is worth 10¢. Look for the Box Top logo on participating products (e.g. Ziploc, Kleenex, Gogurt, etc).
There are 2 ways to submit the Box Tops now!
1. Use the ALL-NEW Box Tops app! No more clipping. No more sending Box Tops to school. All you need is your phone. Download the ALL-NEW Box Tops app, shop as you normally would, then simply scan your store receipts to find participating products. The app will automatically credit your school's Box Tops earnings online.
2. You can still clip them and send them to school. Physical Box Top clips are being phased out of production, but may continue to be found on many products throughout the store. Drop them off in the blue plastic bin across from the front desk.