Thank you to all the students, employers, the school, volunteers and other participants for a successful career fair! We had over 40 employers and career representatives in attendance. check back here in the fall for news on the 2020 career fair.
In order to help you prepare for the Career Fair, below are some helpful resources.
Free Holland Code Assessment
Be sure to take the brief Holland Code Assessment to help you see what careers match up with your unique set of skills and abilities. It's quick and easy (no wrong answers). Check out this infographic to help you see all six interest areas and how they relate.
Types of Questions you can ask representatives
- First, briefly introduce yourself: your name & class level is fine.
Questions to ask:
- What do you do?
- How did you get this job?
- What advice do you have for people who might want to do this job?
- What is the salary range for this job?
- What do you like most & least about this job?
When you’re ready to move on…..
Thank the representative for the information & tell them it was nice meeting/speaking with them.
Click here for a directory of the professionals that will be at the Career Fair.
Click here to check out the video from last year's Career Fair.