Beginning in 7th grade, middle school students are on a credit system to determine eligibility for promotion to high school. Students earn five (5) credits for each successfully completed class. Grades of F do not earn credits. Students have the opportunity to earn a minimum of thirty-five (35) credits during each semester period. All four semester report cards in 7th and 8th grades and summer school are used to calculate credit totals.
Promoting with Distinction is a choice for Toll honor students.
Please refer to the poster on the left and carefully reveiw the requirements for promotion with distinction at each level. Also please check this page regularly to find the updated required documents and handouts for each level.
Green Level Documents:
- Green Level Honor Requirements
- Toll Approved Activities for Green
- Non-Toll Approved Activities Form (not needed for Toll-based activities)
- 21-22 Community Service Log
- Community Service Reflection, Green
Gold Level Documents:
- Gold Project Proposal
- Group Form
- Possible Gold Projects
- Gold Project Timeline
- Gold Project
- Community Service Reflection, Gold
- Club Charter Form