Apply today for Glendale Unified's award-winning dual language immersion and magnet programs!
We are proud to offer amazing educational opportunities for students living in and outside school district boundaries.
Students are selected each year by a random lottery. Only eligible applications submitted during the application window will be included in the 2023-24 lottery. All late applicants will be placed on a waiting list. The application window for the 2023-24 school year is November 1, 2022, through January 31, 2023. The lottery drawing will be held virtually on Wednesday, February 8, 2023.
Glendale Unified Magnet Schools offer students unique, theme-based educational experiences in academically rich and culturally diverse environments.
Glendale Unified Magnet Schools:
- Cerritos Elementary School | Computer Science Immersion Magnet
- Thomas Edison Elementary School | Advanced Technology Magnet and Spanish Dual Language Immersion
- Benjamin Franklin Elementary School | International Foreign Language Academy of Glendale (IFLAG)
- Mark Keppel Elementary School | Visual and Performing Arts Magnet and Korean Dual Language Immersion
- Roosevelt Middle School | STEAM Academy
- Clark Magnet High School
Apply Today in a Few Easy Steps!
Complete an application
Sign up for a language assessment (target language speakers only)
If an offer is made, complete enrollment paperwork
If coming to us from out-of-district, obtain a release and apply for an inter-district permit