The Physical Education Department at Toll Middle School prides itself in the structure of our classes and athletic services that we provide for all students. By the end of the month, semester, and school year, the following State Standards will have been met:
- Students will be competent in many movement activities.
- Students will understand how and why one moves in a variety of situations and will use this information to enhance his/her skills.
- Students will achieve and maintain a health-enhancing level of physical fitness.
- Students will exhibit a physically active lifestyle and will understand that activity provides opportunities for enjoyment, self-expression, and appropriate challenges.
- Students will demonstrate responsible personal behavior while participating in movement activities.
- Students will demonstrate responsible social behavior while participating in movement activities.
- Students will understand the interrelationship between history and culture, games, sports, play, and dance.
The following sections will be given for the students and parents to read together. We ask that you read these with your parents so that everyone can be on the same page in regards to our expectations and rules for all of our classes. Each of the following sections is a separate PDF file for you to click on, read, and then move on. When you are finished we ask that you print the Parent Signature Form, sign it with your student, and turn it in to your P.E. teacher. If you have more specific questions please contact your P.E. teacher.