In-Person and Telehealth Services
Students or families in need of counseling services should:
- Fill out the Online Referral Form
- Complete the Parental Consent for Individual In-Person and Telehealth Counseling
Translations: Armenian | Spanish | Korean
- Return Parental Consent Form to Student Wellness Services Department's Office via drop-off or fax.
Glendale Unified Administration Building
223 North Jackson Street
Glendale, CA 91206
Phone: (818) 241-3111
Fax: (818) 242-4213
Student Wellness Services Case Review Team
- Student Wellness Services identifies, assessed, and coordinates mental health services.
- Once referrals are reviewed, students are assigned a therapist to best serve their needs.
- Staff continuously follow up to assess student progress and offer additional support when needed.
- Students are provided tools and connected to necessary resources for the duration of services.