The Theodore Roosevelt Middle School Parent Teacher Association (PTA/PTSA):
Roosevelt has a wonderful, active PTA/PTSA. PTA/PTSA is a great organization that supports all of the children at Roosevelt by providing assemblies, fund-raisers, and classroom/ school support. Even if you cannot attend the meetings, we hope that you will support this wonderful organization!
The Mission of PTA/PTSA:
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children;
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
The Purposes of PTA/PTSA:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
PTA/PTSA Association Meetings:
Our PTA/PTSA Association Meetings happen in conjunction with our Coffee with the Principal Meetings. Please see the school calendar for a list of meeting dates and times.
PTSA Executive Board/Officers
Executive Vice President