See Something, Say Something!
The solution to school safety extends beyond the walls of our schools and requires a relentless commitment and effort from every stakeholder connected to our students. Please do not stand by – if you “See Something, Say Something.”
Report threats directly to your school office, download the GUSD app and submit an anonymous tip on our app tip line, or call the GUSD phone tip line at (323) 999-6062. GUSD app and phone tip lines are monitored by staff seven days a week.
We greatly appreciate tips from students, parents, and community members. Our partners in the Glendale Police Department and Crescenta Valley Sheriff's Department work alongside administrators and staff to investigate every report.
Submit a tip using the GUSD app
- Download the GUSD app
- Select the Tip Line icon
- Enter your tip, category, and school
- Click submit
Submit a tip by phone
Call the GUSD phone tip line at (323) 999-6062 to leave an anonymous tip.
Tips for Making a Tip
- Tips can be made anonymously, but giving your name and contact information helps us follow up with you during and after the investigation.
- The more details you can share in your tip, the better.
- Attach screenshots of social media posts to the tip, when available.
- If possible, share where you got the information and who you got the information from.
- Do not hesitate to report a tip! If you see something that bothers you, trust your instinct and report it.
Thank you for being a constant partner in ensuring the safety of our students and staff.