Nutrition Services Department
Nutrition Services Announcements
Apply Online Now!
2017-2018 Free and Reduced Meal Application
- Paper applications will be distributed from your school site and are also available at the Nutrition Services Office.
- Meal applications take up to 10 business days to process. If you do not receive a letter about the status of the application by mail, please contact our office.
- Please make sure to update your contact information (address, phone number, e-mail address) with your school, so we can mail your letter to the correct address.
- You must submit a new meal application every year. Meal applications are only good for one school year.
- Your student's meal balance will roll over year to year. It will follow your student to any school within Glendale USD that they may attend.
Nondiscrimination Statement: in accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) Email the USDA program intake office. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.