Welcome to the Toll Library!
Hours: Monday -Tuesday, and Thursday - Friday, 7:30 AM-4:00 PM, Wednesday, 8:30 AM - 4 PM.
*Also open daily during snack and lunch
*Offers a quiet place for students to do homework or read a book.
*Computers and printers are available for student use
Library/ASB Card: Your student ID is used for checking out materials from Toll’s school library, to attend after school games and dances as well as to check in when late to school.
- Items are checked out for 3 weeks.
- The checkout limit is 2 library books at a time.
- No checkout or use of library computers is allowed if any overdue items are owed.
- Students are responsible to renew their books after 3 weeks.
- The charge for lost books will be determined by the librarian and is the responsibility of the student.
- Printing is available from the student use library computers.
Textbooks and library books are loaned to students for their use during the school year. Students are responsible for keeping these books in good condition and returning them appropriately. A notation is made in damaged textbooks when they are repaired so the next student to use the book will not be blamed for the damage. The Librarian does the repairs and makes the notation. If a textbook is not repairable enough to be issued to another student, the entire cost of the book must be paid and the student is placed on the obligation list until it is cleared. All library and textbook debts must be paid/cleared by the end of the school year.